Terms of contract within the scope of purchase contracts concluded via this online shop between Fast Tech GmbH, Sternmatt 9, 6010 Kriens - hereinafter referred to as "supplier" - and the respective buyer - hereinafter referred to as "customer".
Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Scope of application, definitions
- The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to the business relationship between the webshop provider (hereinafter "Provider") and the customer (hereinafter "Customer") in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating terms and conditions of the Customer shall not be recognised unless the Provider expressly agrees to their validity.
- A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. In contrast, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of his or her commercial or independent professional activity.
- The customer can select products from the provider's range and collect them in a so-called shopping cart by clicking the "Add to cart" button. By clicking on the button "Place order", the customer submits a binding application to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before submitting the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time. At any time before a binding order is placed, the customer can go back to the page on which his/her data was entered by pressing the "Back" button in the browser. Input errors can be corrected here. The order process can be cancelled by closing the internet browser. However, the application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted these contractual terms and conditions by clicking on the button "Yes, I accept the GTC" and has thereby included them in his application. If you have selected a payment method with immediate payment, the contract is concluded at the time of your confirmation of the payment instruction. If you have chosen the payment method advance payment, the contract is already concluded when you receive a request for payment with the corresponding bank details before the declaration of acceptance by us. With this payment request we accept your offer.
- The confirmation of receipt of your order together with the acceptance of the order takes place immediately after sending by an automated e-mail. The purchase contract is concluded with this e-mail confirmation. Exceptions to this are payment options with immediate payment (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Sofortüberweisung). If you have chosen such a payment method with immediate payment, the contract is concluded at the time of your confirmation of the payment instruction. If you have chosen the payment method prepayment, the contract is already concluded when you receive a request for payment with the corresponding bank details before the declaration of acceptance by us. With this payment request we accept your offer.
- The provider saves the text of the contract and sends the order data to the customer by e-mail. The General Terms and Conditions of the Provider can also be viewed by the customer at any time at https://bbqmaster.shop/page/agb. Past orders can be viewed in the customer area under My Account -> Orders.
The time limit for delivery shall commence on the day after the payment order is issued to the remitting bank in the case of payment in advance or on the day after conclusion of the contract in the case of other payment methods and shall end with the expiry of the last day of the time limit. If the last day of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognised by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day shall take the place of such a day.
§ 4 Retention of title
Until full payment has been made, the delivered goods remain the property of the supplier.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
- The prices stated on the website of the supplier are final prices plus shipping costs.
- All prices stated on the website of the Provider are inclusive of the applicable statutory value added tax.
- The corresponding shipping costs are indicated to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer.
- The goods shall be shipped by parcel service or by forwarding agent. The shipping risk is borne by the supplier if the customer is a consumer.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from dispatch of the goods/ticket/ or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. You can find the invoice conditions here.
- Instalment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends you a monthly invoice. For more information about the instalment purchase, including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit, click here.
- Immediately: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Credit card (Visa/ Mastercard)
- Direct debit: The debit will be made after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the date by e-mail.
- Promotion vouchers are issued free of charge and have only a limited period of validity. This can be found on the respective voucher. The voucher can only be redeemed in our online shop during this period and only for the products included in the promotion. No cash payment will be made. Only one promotional voucher can be redeemed per order. The voucher code must be entered in the appropriate fields before completing the order. The voucher cannot be redeemed at a later date. The voucher is not personal and therefore transferable. In the event of a revocation by the customer, the promotional voucher will not be refunded.
- The statutory warranty rights apply to all goods from our shop.
- The supplier is liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. The warranty period for goods delivered by the supplier to entrepreneurs is 12 months.
- An additional guarantee exists for the goods delivered by the supplier only if this was expressly given in the order confirmation for the respective item.
- Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer arising from injury to life, limb or health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Material contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
- In the event of a breach of material contractual obligations, the provider shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract if such damage was caused by simple negligence, unless the customer's claims for damages are based on injury to life, limb or health.
- The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall also apply in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are asserted directly against them.
- The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§ 9 Notes on data processing
§ 10 Code of Conduct
The Seller has submitted to the inspection criteria of Geprüfter Webshop, which can be viewed on the Internet at https://www.gepruefter-webshop.de/files/6815/2724/8502/Prfkriterien_Stand_05.2018.pdf.
§ 11 Jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from the contractual relationship as well as concerning its origin and effectiveness shall be the registered office of the company in Kriens, Switzerland.
§ 12 Final provisions
- Contracts between the supplier and the customers shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. In the case of orders placed by consumers from abroad, mandatory regulations or the protection granted by judicial law of the respective country of residence shall remain in force and shall apply accordingly.
- If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider shall be the registered office of the provider.
- The remaining parts of the contract shall remain binding even if individual points are legally invalid. The invalid points shall be replaced by the statutory provisions, if any. Insofar as this would represent an unreasonable hardship for one of the contracting parties, the contract shall, however, become ineffective as a whole.
- The contractual language is German. The General Terms and Conditions have been translated from German into English. In case of questions of interpretation, the German version shall prevail.